The Eckrohr boiler is an advanced design, based on more than 60 years’ experience of water-tube boilers firing a wide range of fuels. The designs are continually updated in line with the Eckrohrkessel Company’s policy of continuous development. Access to this modern and well-proven technology enables Fraser to offer the best of European steam generating equipment in Asia, at competitive prices.
Fraser matches this excellent boiler design to well-proven firing equipment, much of it “in house” to complete a professional and well presented package.
Through its alliances with major constructors and manufacturers in the region, Fraser offers a complete and effective design and construction service to match the technology.
The Eckrohr boiler is available as:-
- Compact package boiler for gas and oil firing
- Site erected boiler for oil, gas and solid fuel firing
- Grate-fired boilers for use with biomass and solid fuels
- Waste Heat Recovery Boiler for use with dirty gas processes such as metal processing
- HRSG or Heat Recovery Steam Generator for use on combined cycle installations with Gas Turbines.
The Eckrohr boiler is the most widely used design for recovery of heat from dirty combustion processes such as combustion of waste materials like Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) or garbage, which contains many materials that can cause corrosion and fouling on boiler surfaces.
There are more than 6,000 references for MSW fired plants worldwide, experience that is also applicable to the combustion of biofuels and most waste fuels, such as Refuse Derived Fuels (RDF), tyres, wood wastes, plastics, paper and various sludges.